May 5, 2009

Mustache May 'stache of the Day: Robin Yount

I'm not sure when...not sure where, but somewhere along the way I heard the quote "it's not how you start, it's how you finish". Well, thanks to the continued support of the American Mustache Institute, it is with great pleasure that I continue our month long celebration of the 'stache and present to you...Robin Yount.

The dude started off his career clean shaven (look it up, gang), and ended up with a Hall of Fame career and 'stache.


AMI Style: It's safe to safe that by the end of his career, Yount had the epitome of the horseshoe. All the while, his lip warmer could only be compared to the lemonade that share's it's master's name...100% Rockin'.

Grade: A Yount earns major points for playing a pivotal role on one of baseball's finest mustached specimens...the 1982 Brewers.


On September 9, 1992...Yount became the 17th Major Leaguer to notch 3000 hits and something tells me that one of you here is upset that I mentioned it.

Happy Birthday,
E!


A special thanks to
checkoutmycards.com for the use of their images.

1 comment:

E said...

The only worse present you could give me would be a signed card.

I'd prefer cancer, really.