January 6, 2012

A-Rod and The Diva Hit the Big Apple

I've gotta ask...is anyone else tired of seeing new pictures of Alex Rodriguez and Torrie Wilson in a different location every other day?

I know, I know, the other day I said I was done with it, but I can't quit them.  I am intrigued as to how A-Rod and The Diva not only pick where they will show up next...but how they get there.

Seriously, this couple does more globetrotting than Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal.

But something tells me that that legendary duo doesn't have that sychronized douchebag coffee walk down.

So, let's break this down.
Here's the question...where is the World Tour going to take the pair next?  Better question...when will the New York Yankees superstar decide it is time to stay put and improve on his paltry 2011 output?

***UPDATE:  For what it's worth (not much), the pictures of Rodriguez and Wilson grabbing coffee in SoHo was from the middle of December.***


 

No comments: