That said, dude was in Kansas City for all the festivities and, naturally, had his five favorite moments from the Midsummer Classic.
1. Offering Philadelphia Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon a $5000 check if he would come to the Fan Cave when they play the Mets again.
2. Asking Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz if he would change his name officially to Chooch Ruiz.
3. Partying with all of the mascots.
4. Taking batting practice on the field in my Toms Shoes.
5. Finally watching a live baseball game.
Gordon Mack is a Philadelphia Phillies fan who, before entering the MLB Fan Cave, had been working in Manhattan as a video editor. According to his bio over at MLB.com, his original dream job was to design roller coasters, but that was put aside once he learned he could watch baseball as a profession.
You can follow him on Twitter at @gordonmack.