And it's been warranted...are you following the dude on Twitter?
So, for fun, I thought I'd check and see what kind of messages the 1988 American League MVP after he tweeted the following Monday night:
When I open my indoor baseball training facility I will train under priviledge kids for free
A pretty nice gesture...right? Well, within an hour of his tweet, a mixed bag of messages emerged.
There were the nice.
@Rockkstarr11: That's awesome Jose! I always knew you had a heart of gold
@CHEFHEC71: thats a nice thing to do...you have a good heart....
@BigDaddyDieu: u r a great man of baseball. Only those who truly respect the game understand how u saved it. Thank you.
The mean (and, frankly, unimaginative).
@shaneomac01: you gonna show them how to shoot roids too?
@rhilltops: did u just say your going to inject under privilaged kids with steroids?!
@LezzieBlowhan: Haha,any parent or adult guardian that left their kids under your junkie supervision should be charged with child endangerment.
And the downright bizarre.
@MyMarieMia: You should go on Dancing With the Stars, you would be great.
@ACEKWEST510: Whattup jose. Is Ozzie around?
@colintdouglas: can I have a hug I'm feeling low
How can the interwebs be so cruel to a guy who posted those adorable puppy pictures above (and plenty of "hugs" via Twitter) less than a month ago?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment